Design: Komplot Design
Material: shell of moulded HiRek, oak, walnut or black stained beech, front upholstered or fully upholstered; wooden base
Dimensions: H:87,5/75 or 77,5/65 x D: 44 x W: 47 cm
Colors of HiRek versions: black, mistletoe green, nightfall blue, rainy grey, shy cherry, white cloud, Venetian gold
Versions and prices:
1. Shell of HiRek (unupholstered): 3.560,00 Kn
2. Shell of HiRek (front upholstered): from 5.460,00 Kn
3. Shell of oak, walnut or black stained beech (unupholstered): 6.170,00 Kn
4. Shell of oak, walnut or black stained beech (front upholstered): from 8.070,00 Kn
5. Fully upholstered: from 5.540,00 Kn
Note 1: shown prices of upholstered versions are related to 1. price range of upholstery, for other options please send inquiry on email@example.com
Note 2: felt sliders (black) available to order for 50,00 Kn/pcs
One of Gubi's most innovative products, the Gubi Chair collection, was designed by Boris Berlin and Poul Christiansen of Komplot Design. The Gubi Chair is the first furniture design to be based on the innovative technique of moulding three-dimensional veneer. The 3-D design gives the chair a comfortable seat and sense of lightness. Ground-breaking technology allows the thickness of the veneer to be reduced to half that normally used.
The Gubi chair was designed in 2003, has won numerous design awards and is included in the permanent exhibition at the Museum of Modern Art in New York.